- Couples who are looking to recover from an affair
- Couples who would like to process the affair and their relationship to make a decision as to the “next steps”
- Couples who cannot afford counseling
- Couples that prefer video learning over reading
So much is at stake right now:
- Your Relationship
- Your children’s happiness & security
- The destruction of your family unit
- Long term depression for everyone involved
- Potential Loss Of Employment
- Loss of the time & energy you have put into the relationship
- Years of memories
- Loss of future with the people you love & love you
- …and I am sure you can think of many others.
What are the 7 Steps:
- Step 1 – Commitment
- Step 2 – The Affair Story
- Step 3 – Personal Healing
- Step 4 – Sex & Intimacy
- Step 5 – Emotional Needs
- Step 6 – Trust & Forgiveness
- Step 7 – Prevention
Each step of the program needs to be completed.
It is a tough program. Tough questions need to be answers. Changes need to be made.
Clinically proven system.
I never expected my husband to forgive me. My guilt was overwhelming. The 7 Step Home Study Program told me what I needed to do “step by step” to create transparency, trust, and show him how much I truly care. By Step 7 we both were ready to recommit our lives to each other, and have since planned our 2nd wedding this coming December.