I’m a Clinical Psychologist & founder of the Infidelity Recovery Institute. I specialize in the area of infidelity and affair recovery.
I can help you with the following: Marriage therapy; Infidelity & affair recovery; Marriage enrichment (including the annual “relationship checkup”); parenting skill assessment & parenting skills improvement; Pre-marital assessment & preparation. I also help people suffering with Depression, Narcissistic Spouse Abuse, Low Self Esteem, Change of Life.
I offer online/Skype therapy and coaching to individuals and couples. Online therapy has become extremely popular today, and is suitable for most concerns. Online therapy is also 20% more affordable.
I do not offer insurance, however I can provide you with an invoice.
I am also a Certified IRI Life Coach, with a background in business coaching and entrepreneurship. I offer amazing 3 and 6 month coaching programs to ensure you reach your personal and professional goals. Let’s remove those blockages and procrastination points. I work with 10 LC Clients only.
For more details on the services I provide, please see the navigation tabs on the top. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have, either about my services, my credentials or my method of providing therapy.
- Savannah is the founder of the Infidelity Recovery Institute. IRI provides coaching, training and certification programs to coaches, therapists, counselors, and clergy. The training programs include: The 7 Step Infidelity Recovery Method Certification Program; Life Coaching Certification; Prepare Enrich Certification; The 6-Figure Coaching Business.
- Savannah has authored four books, Reboot your Relationship; “I Cheated”: Affair Recovery Guide for the Unfaithful Partner; Cheating, Spying, & Lying; How to date Women.
- Savannah is a regular guest on various radio and television shows in both Australia & the USA.
- Savannah is regularly featured and interviewed in magazines, Elle Magazine, May 2014, the Australia Coaching Federation Magazine, 2014.
- Savannah holds Psychology degrees from Monash University, Australia: Bachelor Behavioral Science (BBSc), and post graduate degrees in Clinical Psychology. She also has many years of business management and coaching experience, and holds Management qualifications: Master Business Administration (MBA) and a Doctor Business Administration (DBA).
- Savannah is a member of the Australian Psychological Association (APA), an Associate Fellow Member of the Australian Institute of Management (AFAIM), and a Certified Prepare & Enrich Facilitator .
Client Testimonials – Click here
Why did I specialize in Affair Recovery?
Let me introduce myself. I’m Savannah Ellis. I was born and raised in Sydney Australia, and was a child from a family torn apart by my Fathers affair. It breaks my heart to talk about this with you right now, even though my fathers affair happened when I was 16 years old. I loved my Father dearly.
To cut along story short, the affair devastated my family. I went into survival mode, and “just got on with life.” My Mother has never recovered from the betrayal, and has not been able to move on, even 26 years later. My father, married the “Other Women” and she was the most evil person you could ever imagine. The stress she brought to my fathers life, killed him. My Father died at the age of 56 years old. The extended network of family and friends were shocked. They could never imagine my father being anything other than a “family man.” At his funeral, the church was so full of people who had come to pay their respect, that they stood around the side walls of the church, and out the church doors, continuing down the church stairs.
Stress killed him. The guilt of what he had done to his life and the family. A true tragedy.
I started studying Psychology at Monash University a few years prior. Originally, I wanted to work with Schizophrenic patients. My brother, had been diagnosed with Schizophrenia a few years after the destruction of the family. Schizophrenia can be brought on in several ways, and a traumatic life event is one of these ways. However, I quickly learned that a life time of working with Schizophrenics may just send me to the crazy farm too!
I was also preoccupied with having my own family. I was married young. On reflection, this is another fallout of the affair, my loss of my fathers guidance, day to day in my life at an age where I could easily make poor decisions. My husband and I had 3 wonderful children: Sara, Jacob, and Hannah.
I continued my post education while raising my young family, with degrees including: Masters in Clinical Psychology, Masters In Business, Doctorate in Business Administration.
What was clear from all this education, and being to be completely objective in the workplace, was that typical therapy does not help couples over come their relationship challenges. The training I had received could not help the couples I was treated. How could it! There had to be a better way, and as an entrepreneur and business women, I would find a systemic way to solve this problem.
By this time, I had moved to the USA. I started my first Infidelity Recovery Clinic in Las Vegas in 2011, and my second in Santa Monica in 2012. At the same time, I began teach my method to other coaches, therapists, and psychologists, through my newly founded company, The Infidelity Recovery Institute. Our motto at the Infidelity Recovery Institute is
Saving the Fabric of Society, One Relationship at a Time
What I am about to share with you, is the system I set up to help couples overcome the exact problem you are facing right now. It works. It has been tested.
And it is much “cheaper” than a divorce or a divorce lawyer.
I want to help save your family.